Reminder – Johnson/Hardwick/Sheffield DS ride June 24th – Weather Permitting

After weeks of dry weather seems like mother nature may not be cooperating with us this weekend.  While a passing shower is OK if it looks to be a soaker we’ll postpone the ride.

No one likes to ride in the rain and in the spirit of being good stewards to the land and trails we’ll postpone if it’s bad.  Keep a close eye on this site and your email and we’ll make the final decision Saturday so stay tuned .

Leave a Reply