Sunday’s Johnson ride postponed

We are reluctantly postponing our dualsport ride this Sunday due to inclement weather.  With 70% rain from 11am on and potentially severe T-storms it doesn’t sound like fun. We have been closely monitoring the weather and pinging our patrons, many have bailed regardless of having the ride and recently we discovered some of the towns have been grading their dirt roads this week and putting calcium chloride down.

It’s no fun to ride in the rain and we have a very active calendar ahead.  If someone is traveling from afar and has their heart set on riding feel free to contact me directly.  Last year we had to repair a class IV road; (by hand) after a soggy ride so in the spirit of being responsible riders we’re postponing.

Tentative rain date is July 1st, still working out the details.

Leave a Reply